Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #5417 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
wtf dude smoking aspirin?

You'd probably get higher just holding your breath for as long as you can
There are two things you must understand.

1. My roommate was a ****ing moron. He like Big Tymers in a non-ironic, non-self aware kind of way. He thought Belly was a good movie. I once sat on my bed and watched as a stream of black people came into our room, one-by-one or two-by-two, like an amusement park ride, and systematically kicked his ass over and over again because he'd supposedly called our football coach the N-word. I'd have done something, but he tried to steal my copy of Hell Awaits once. Not because he wanted it, he just didn't like me playing it. I also saw his Facebook account a couple years after I'd left the school. He lists his relationship status as "swinger". He is not a swinger. He is a moron.

2. Any kind of drugs or alcohol were quite hard to get into that school. The only thing we could get with any kind of regularity were cigarettes, so anything was better than nothing I suppose. Especially if you were a moron.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote