Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #16461 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I really wouldn't promote taking alcohol with antidepressants.

I was put on Venlafaxine a few weeks ago for my out of control anxiety but am still waiting for it to kick in.

I've been given a 28 day eviction notice from the landlord for no given reason. Because it's a boarding house he doesn't have to give a reason, legally. I'm pretty stressed and upset by it all. Within an hour I found a new flat and have signed the contract. I just have to organise an advanced bond payment and then I can move in after that. I've lived at this current place for nearly 3 years. I am really looking forward to getting into the new place. It's got a dog, a cat and I'm allowed to adopt my own kitten. There is storage, loads of internet, a big wardrobe and it will be quiet.

The person next to me is a bastard, he pounds music all day, takes the light bulb out in the hallway because he can't handle having it on during the night and complains about me all the time. The good thing is, I'm going to end up happy in a new place, have a great career ahead of me and I look great. Him and his girlfriend are white trash. And I am not one to think I'm superior to anyone, but in this case, I really am.

I'm finding it hard waiting for the day that I leave and have a headache, my IBS is flared up (bowels blocked the fuck up) and I have bad abdominal pain. It goes to show how quickly your body can be affected by stress. I'm really going to miss the neighbour's kitten Daisy but soon enough I'll have my own and I know that my happy radar will be off the charts when that happens.

If I'm not on here much you'll know why.
Glad you're getting to move out of a nasty situation honey, and stoked you'll be joining the ranks of cat owners soon (yeah, we say that, but really they own us, don't they?) I expect pictures!

If I can help, well, you know what to do...

The rest of you, shut up. I've missed her, okay? Oh- KAYYY?
I've three months' catching up to do. Sue me.

Please do not sue me. I am very poor.