Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 10:57 PM   #991 (permalink)
Spikey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
"sooner or later that sh*t wll probably end up killing someone"? that's the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. why dont you take it a step further. a 17 year old kid caught dealing weed to a few kids in his high school. statistics say it's quite possible that he'll end up dealing harder drugs, which by your logic, means he'll likely end up killing someone down the line. hey, why dont we just kill off all convicted drug dealers, no matter the drug in question on the amount, just to save ourselves the possibility that it could get worse. You can't sentence someone to death because they MIGHT kill someone later on down the road. I do disagree with the death penalty, but there are times when i almost want to rethink my stance. the parole system is a f*cking joke, in canada as well as in the united states. in some cases, a rapist has gotten a sentence of 25 years to life in prison. There should be no or in a situation like rape or murder. you rape someone, or you kill someone, you rot in prison until you die, end of story. you should be given just enough food and medical attention to keep you healthy, but no extras whatsoever.
Ok let's kill off all drug dealers.
a) Brings down the population
b) protects our childeren
c) cleans up our neighbourhood

And that suffer in jail til you die sh*t is cr*p ok just think..The jails are fillling up. Soon we'll have to let minor to major crimes go..And YES that kid WILL kill someone down the line...For god sake grow up.