Music Banter - View Single Post - Babymetal
Thread: Babymetal
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:39 AM   #68 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
I really do not understand all of you that are coming to this thread, and pointing out that they're a manufactured band. they're cheesy, they're this or they're that. It is no secret that this band was put together by label executives. The three girls have openly expressed that, or at least I've read from several sources that it is no secret.

They're a manufactured group. Really no point, in pointing it out over and over again, as if it'll change anything. This band is not meant to be taken seriously. A lot of you think this is garbage music, you want to express that in vulgar ways to make sure you get your point across. Cool beans. But the band is here. And they're going to be around until the hype dies down, which won't be anytime soon.

So hold on for the ride.
And what if I just don't like listening to manufactured groups, and don't really like the music anyways? Just because they're not ''supposed to be taken seriously'' and they are honest and open about it(which I already knew) doesn't mean I can't have a negative opinion. There's plenty of bands I like that I don't take seriously(or the band doesn't take itself seriously). not taking something seriously is not a valid excuse for saying people shouldn't express negative opinions about it.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote