Music Banter - View Single Post - Babymetal
Thread: Babymetal
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #70 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylstew View Post
And what if I just don't like listening to manufactured groups, and don't really like the music anyways? Just because they're not ''supposed to be taken seriously'' and they are honest and open about it(which I already knew) doesn't mean I can't have a negative opinion. There's plenty of bands I like that I don't take seriously(or the band doesn't take itself seriously). not taking something seriously is not a valid excuse for saying people shouldn't express negative opinions about it.
I didn't really say at any point though, that people can't express their negative view on this so called band. I only pointed out that many of you were saying the same things as others that had already expressed the same opinion on the band. Never said that anyone couldn't express negative opinions...only that people keep saying the same thing as people before them, over, and over again. See what I'm doing here? Just repeating myself, because that's what people here in the thread are doing, repeating each other.

I'm not even really taking this whole thread seriously, or our conversation for that matter anyway. If you want my opinion on Babymetal. Here it is.

I'm not at all one that approves or thinks a manufactured band holds any merit at all. They're paid to be a part of a traveling act. While the musicians playing behind the three girls aren't half bad, they still partake in being active members in Babymetal. I would be interested in checking out music they make outside of Babymetal. Probably wouldn't be half bad.

But. Babymetal is not at all my thing. Kind of boring. So I'm completely with you on not listening to manufactured bands.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote