Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Comic Book Club
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Well it'd be cool if we could talk a bit and get a general idea of what to read. Like old school Iron Man or something more recent like Uncanny Avengers. Or something more adult like Preacher. Whatever. Or I know they've done polls in albums clubs where everybody just made suggestions and voted on it... or I can just pick one for all you lazyasses.

I've also had the idea of doing one issue of something and giving people a week to read it, or two weeks or whatever is reasonable, and then we can all vote on whether to continue it or not. Maybe even start another series a little later and have them both, or more, going at the same time. But nobody would be obligated to read them all, just whatever they felt like, so different people could be all be reading different things and talking about them in their own groups. Or something like that.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote