Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #7029 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

1 - The Infested (63): I listen to this band way too much, I'm addicted to Crack Rock Steady at the moment. Myths, Lies and Hypocrites is my most listened album at the moment. Crack Rock Steady styled Ska Punk is the best type of Ska Punk

2 - Riot (57): I asked for a hard rock or heavy metal band on this forum, this is one of the ones I got. These scrobbles are the first times I listened to the band. They're pretty good, I like this band. First few albums are Hard Rock/Heavy Metal, but after that they have a more metal oriented sound. I prefer the Hard Rock sound, but I do have to say, Thundersteel is a great album.

3 - Patti Smith (39): Never listened to Patti Smith and Patti Smith group before, so I gave them a try It's okay.

4 - Leftöver Crack (37): More Crack Rock Steady Addiction.

5 - The Germs (37): Darby's vocals are annoying at times, but the Germs are pretty good, they sound different enough from other 77' bands.

6 - Dead Rejects (36) - More Crack Rock Steady style ska punk, only this one has more pop punk in it's sound, I like them, and I talked with the vocalist a bit on Facebook, he's a really nice dude.

7 - The Dillinger Escape Plan (29 : The most chaotic thing I've listened to, ever. This is the first time I've listened to them, along with The Chariot and Converge, those are three mathcore bands added to my library.

8 - RVIVR (27): Another first listen, these guys are a pretty good modern pop punk band with a male and female vocalist. I liked the newest album the most.

9 - Dicks (26) : An awesome 80's Punk Rock band. Too bad I have no idea what their second album sounds like :c. But their first is ****ing perfect.

10 - Chuck Berry (24): Another first listen, listened to the first four albums. It's Rock N' Roll, I enjoyed it, it was fun.

11 - Cream (21): From another first listen, listened to all four studio albums. It's a hard rock, psychedelic rock and blues rock band. I think they're good.

12 - The Chariot (20): Listened to all their albums for the first time. Part of the three Mathcore bands I added to my library. (Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan being the others). The least chaotic of the three. It was suggested to me by LastFM. Accoarding to them it's similar to Everytime I Die(Which I love), But it's nothing like ETID. They're still pretty good though. I was surprised when I learned it's a Christian band xD.

13 - Negative Approach (17) : An 80's hardcore punk band. ''Lost cause'' on Total Recall is still my favourite song.

14 - Faith No More (16) : another first listen. You see, I could've really liked this band. But the thing is, I hate synths, and there's a lot of them here. I'd still say they're pretty good, but the synths are almost a deal breaker to me. Listened to three albums, which includes Angel Dust.

15 - Choking Victim (16): The Best Ska Punk album ever, and the best Crack Rock Steady Album. Just gave it another listen. I love this album.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote