Music Banter - View Single Post - The Top Ten Metal Albums -- Ever!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

gonna have to look into that Jesu/Battle of Mice split

10. Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss personally i don't think you can make a list without Slayer....and this is my favorite album

9. Demonic Death Judge - Knee sludgy stoner metal from Finland...i got nothing more...this **** just fucking rocks

8. Sunn0))) - Black One pure drone....like a mist of poisonous gas slowly crossing no mans land and blanketing the troops in the trenches

7. Godflesh - Streetcleaner easily a five star album for me....the computer drums mixed with that crushing bass.....and guitar work ...misanthropy at its best

6. Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt crushing, slow and methodic....i'd like to see any pop princess try and hit the notes this chick does

5. Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape avant-garde progressive black metal?....what ever this is it's ****ing amazing....definitely the thinking man's album

4. Asunder - A Clarion Call i guess this would be funeral doom....that title works as this album is three 14 minute songs of slooooooooow crushing riffs with satanic chanting...and cello

3. Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom yeah! i could seriously listen to this album for the rest of my life....this....in my opinion...is what all metal...esp doom metal aspires to be

2. Bathory - Blood Fire Death wow listening to this really brings back some great memories....not sure is this is even considered black metal anymore.....but when i first heard it in 92 or 3 this was some of the evilist **** i had ever heard.....perfectly played....haunting as well as atmospheric and trashing....just a damn near perfect heavy metal album

1. Neurosis - Enemy of the Sun this is the album that really got me into Neurosis...i mean it opens with lines from what is probably my favorite novel and follows the same formula....in mine eyes this album is perfect
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote