Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 12:23 AM   #1005 (permalink)
Spikey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
you're the one saying that every single kid who sells a few grams of pot is going to eventually kill someone, and you're telling me to grow up? how f*cking stupid are you? wake up and take a look around. pot is not exactly the most dangerous drug in the world, and there are far better uses for our tax dollars than keeping some kid who f*cked up in jail. instead of killing off prisoners, how about we stop throwing people in jail for such minor things as selling a tiny bit of pot. give them a huge fine, yes, but throwing them in jail for years does absolutely nothing but waste taxpayers money. and as for bringing down the population, we live in north america, not china or india, we don't have a population problem. second of all, give me, ONE reliable source that backs up your claim that says any kid who deals pot is eventually going to kill someone. better yet, stay out of this argument completely, because you have yet to make a valid point.
You are so naive...nvm...I have but you don't listen so there's no point me carrying on...If you don't listen it's then it's not my fault...