Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 12:41 AM   #6776 (permalink)
Yac
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Did you get the DLC's for it?
Point Lookout!
If you don't have any DLC and can choose one - choose this one. A surprisingly large extra map appears, accessible by boat. The new swampy region is full of tough opponents, amazing quests (the Chinese spy quest is by far my favorite f3 quest) and scary and sad places (like the concentration camp for the Chinese, from the China-USA war).
Mothership Zeta sucks, it's mostly very repetitive combat and full of glitches- at least mine was.
Operation Anchorage is kind of fun, though there is little role playing and only action.
The Pitt is ok, the change of scenery is nice (quite impressive at times even) and the story ain't bad, but there were moments I felt it could have used some more work.
And finally, Broken Steel - the continuation of the main quest could have been better, but the increased level cap (30 instead of 20), tons of new items and perks and the ability to continue playing after you're done with the main quest make it quite ok too in total.
Yes, I've spent some time in the radioactive wastelands.

Speaking of radioactive wastelands, we're only like a week away from the premiere of Wasteland 2! Who's excited?
Yac.
Yac is online now   Reply With Quote