Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #26450 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
You know what might help? If you get off that ****ing island. Most of us would sleep with you, but it's like a 45 hour flight and, you know, we've got women here. All of the here where we are.
The thing is, I really like international guys. Nice to know I could get laid on here if we all lived in the same area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Pretty much. I'm not confident enough to post pictures like that, me and my marfan syndrome-like body. So we can all be thankful I'm not posting shirtless pictures.
I'd personally love to see more shirtless pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
You could just PM them to me or you know whatever

ahem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
@Vanilla - Fantastic body, but I like ones where we can see your pretty face! You are a wonderful tease
Thanks D, I will post one with my face next time for sure. Teasing is fun, but it's better when it results in you actually sleeping with the person you're teasing.

I'm actually really happy that people here are so accepting of my randiness. I did start the sexual experience thread for a reason. Funny thing is I haven't had an experience (other than my own hands/toys) for over 8 months. It doesn't worry me that much but like many women there are times you're like, "damn I want my pussy to be destroyed right now".

On another note, do you guys like belly piercings?