Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 03:57 AM   #6782 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeHetfield James View Post
I 100% agree with Yac, Point Lookout is indeed the best and that Chinese Spy quest was really cool and the background story to the quest I found very fascinating and I actually wanted to finish it to find out what happened next.
That quest is also worth it because of the reward you get.
Spoiler for The reward:
The Backwater rifle. The almighty medium range small gun in the game.
Spoiler for Stats:
With max luck it criticals ****ing 90% of the time, and if that's not enough, it uses 10mm rounds, which is just incredible.

Best quest ever.

Point Lookout is hard as **** though. The game designers cut a few corners and if you go in with a max level the enemies can do stupid stuff like ignore your DR and..GODDAMN those enemies wielding the double barrel! damn them straight to hell!!
Good news is you can return from it technically at any time, (for an exorbitant fee), but you nontheless can return, which is in stark contrast to all other DLCs.
Your ****ty run-on sentence, with its overuse of the word "and", and almost complete and utter lack of commas, has now been critiqued by the Grammar Nazis. Let this be a lesson to you, One-Whose-First-Language-Is-Clearly-Not-English.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote