Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #28872 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

bah

so my dog was sick last night and every half hour or hour or so she'd bark to be let outside. I think I wound up catching about 2.5 solid hours of sleep. And that's only because I was like, **** it, when my alarm went off. If it's between an hour of sleep and 2.5, I'm taking 2.5 and strollin in whenever the **** I feel like it until I get my ****ing money. So yeah. About that strollin in part. ****ing bit it boarding omw in tryna ween off a hangover. Tore up all of my old skateboarding scabs and just stumbled into the shop bleeding every****ingwhere. Took me like an extra half hour to set up for the day because there was so much blood to clean up. And then it was hella busy all day and I kept having to sneak off to change my oozing bandages. And then I get home and there's sh!t all over my room because Corona, the poor girl, is still sick. And I'm out of weed. And it took my train a half hour to get to my station to take me home. AND LAURA. BEAUTIFUL ****ING LAURA WITH THE BOYFRIEND WANDERS IN JUST AFTER I MANAGE TO FIX MYSELF UP ENOUGH TO WORK PRESENTABLY. Ugh. She is too damn fine with that red hair and that big dimply smile. I hid behind her bag of food because I got all shy and flustered and frustrated. I swear to Goddess if coffee didn't exist I'd have ****ing murdered a customer in the murderhole.

THEY'RE ALWAYS ****IN TAKEN. Goddammit. I don't think I've ever been interested in someone who was actually ****ing single or looking for a relationship. :|

It's been kind of a ****ty day so I'm just kinda drunkventing.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote