Music Banter - View Single Post - How long did it take for your current taste in music to evolve?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #64 (permalink)
Forward To Death
Trolier Than Thou

I've always had a very diverse taste in music. When I was a kid I liked rock (esp. the industrial stuff that was coming out in the mid/late 90s), metal, and a little bit of hip-hop kind of stuff (Eminem's Slim Shady LP was my first CD), and quite a bit of top 40 type stuff as well as whatever my parents listened to (almost always classic rock). Grew up to appreciate alternative and some of the heavier stuff, got way into hip-hop (especially golden age and Ninja Tune type stuff), and honestly I can't really come up with a style that I think is best.

Punk is great, metal is great, electronic stuff is great, and there's really never a time where I've said that I was content with the amount of music I've listened to because there's so much I haven't heard. The more you hear, the more you love it. Sometimes I like to listen to Pandora or search random stuff on last.fm just to find something I've never heard before and I'm never disappointed.

24 years and counting.
Forward To Death is offline   Reply With Quote