Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 05:12 AM   #671 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
North America is the continent name, as South America is for the southern section of the continent. It's more to do with the name America or Americas the name given by the European settlers long before the USA was formed, so there is no reason for Canadians to be cheesed off about this.
Ok, well I just never heard like Mexicans described as North Americans. I think it's kind of like would you describe a French band as a European one? Well yeah you would, but you'd say French first. Anyway, shows what I know.
Quote:

So what new journal are you starting?
Can't say yet, but until Batty stuck his oar in while I was away it would have been a totally new direction for me, and the first time that such a journal had ever been attempted. Goddamn it Batty! I hope to launch it soon, but if you really want to know I'll PM you, as long as you keep it to yourself.
Quote:
Btw listen to this as it's so eerie. Your last post was number 666 and the last album I reviewed was Iron Maiden's The Number of the Beast
Oh that is so spooky! And when you see who the featured artiste is in Metal Month II it'll be even more significant. No, it's not Venom! Who do you think I am?