Music Banter - View Single Post - Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 06:29 AM   #672 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
In a lot of extreme metal genres the line is kind of thin, but groove metal does have a distinctive sound compared to thrash. Just listen to Pantera and you'll get the gist. I must be the only Pantera fan on the forum as most seem to hate them
I'm actually coming back around to them. Though Down's first album is still better than anything they ever did. And I still have no idea how you can listen to Roots.

Quote:
I guess it was fairly obvious. Anyway bozo I've noticed you haven't updated the index.
Damn it, I could swear I remember updating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Can't say yet, but until Batty stuck his oar in while I was away it would have been a totally new direction for me, and the first time that such a journal had ever been attempted. Goddamn it Batty! I hope to launch it soon, but if you really want to know I'll PM you, as long as you keep it to yourself.
You mean... you were gonna start a comic book journal? SUCKA!!!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote