Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 01:42 PM   #16573 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Ok so I am gonna take a moment and vent, something that has been a huge problem in my life. And only a handful of the members that I am close with know this about me. Before I enrolled in college, I had 3rd grade education. I was raised by a psychotic after my mother passed away. So being a generally happy go lucky 8 year old I was kinda stoked when my aunt (the psychotic) told me I no longer was going to be going to school. Now, I had no issue with the GED, I walked in to my local high school at 26 and took it. And passed unreasonably high for an uneducated woman. When I got my GED, I was so proud of myself. Now I am in college (at 30) and I find a lot of the fundamental things that one should know I don't know. And it's not because I am a ****in moron, but I was never taught. I took my mid term, today and walked away with a 90% which was the highest grade for this class, now why am I pissed you ask, not because I got a 90 and didn't study, but because once I am out of the core classes which is just around the corner after legal aspects, and firearm safety, I have gen eds, and in my gen eds there are not 6 students, and my professor is not Dr J, (who knows I came from a cult, is willing to sit with me and help me understand things like a number line for as long as it takes.) I guess I am bitching because I am scared, I will fall through the cracks, and not finish the degree I started. I am scared that if I raise my hand and ask a question, (which is more then likely considered "common knowledge") I will have to put 5-6 people in their place for either snickering, or just being insensitive *******s.
Bitch, please. You don't take **** from nobody. Just ask your questions and don't worry about it. If you have to put someone in a chokehold you'll probably only have to do it once, and then those law nerds'll be too terrified to do anything but give you their lunch money.

Quote:
I dunno, man I just wish that I didn't have this set back, it was easier for me to quit heroin 85 cold turkey then it is for me to do long division, and use proper punctuation. (Suddenly it makes sense why Grammar Nazi week went over like a lead balloon with me ) I dunno I am just nervous I guess
I'm glad to know I could help.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote