Music Banter - View Single Post - Scottish Independence.
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #37 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Couldn't agree more Urban.

Darien scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We basically have got England to bail us out and have on several occasions. I'd rather have voted NO and have a safe future than have voted YES and just hope for the best when we became independent. If we went independent then the nations would have sat down together and drew up some information on economy, tax, etc... For the next 18months.. Why couldn't they have done that in the first place, then vote? I'd rather not gamble my children and grand childrens future like that not knowing what sort of country we would be living in.

It wouldn't have really matter much to me anyway if it had been a yes vote because my full family including my boyfriend would lose their jobs if they didn't move south of the border, so I'd probably be drawing up plans to move to London right now or if I wasn't with Kris then I would go travelling.

I think both the yes and no voters who have been at Glasgow George's Square in the past few days rioting, burning Saltires and Union Jacks should hang their head in shame, they are a complete embarrassment to our country and not a true representation of our people. We need to build a bridge and get over this divide and hatred that the referendum has caused. The nation has spoke and we are still part of Great Britain.

Most laughable thing on Facebook has been a number of people before they knew the results of the vote proclaiming that they were Scottish and proud, patriotic, more patriotic than a no voter... Then around 8hrs later were 'utterly embarrassed' be Scottish.

Just another bipolar day in Scotland...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote