Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 10:23 AM   #5624 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

What would you say is the sexiest feature a person can have is?

Not ending sentences with prepositions.

But really, a smile can melt me. I like when people have ****ed up teeth and a giant, awesome, unselfconscious smile.

What is the most recent album you've fallen in love with?

Creepoid- S/T

If you could have an instrument owned by one of your favorite artists, what instrument and artist would it/they be?

He's not famous at all, but I would want my old boss's Martin. He was a Martin enthusiast and was always incredibly supportive of my interest in and practice of music. He would often randomly buy me guitar strings or a new bluegrass album that he thought I would enjoy, and over the years I worked for him I grew to be very close with him and his family. We would have Guitar Fridays at the bookstore we worked and he once let me borrow his D-16 for six months when I was guitarless and my band was getting serious. I was roommates with his daughter and he became my adopted father figure. He was the most dynamic, gentle, and kind person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

He died of a completely unexpected heart-attack just over a year ago, and it has been one of the hardest losses I've experienced. Shortly after he died I was sent a video - Thomas entered a songwriting contest put on by Martin Guitar and said in the video that if he won he would be giving me the guitar. He didn't win, and the video has been lost, but that will always bring tears to my eyes.

At his funeral I was asked to play a song of my choosing. That was the last time I played his guitar, and the last time I would want to. I wouldn't ever want it to leave the family, but as far as I'm concerned that guitar is more special than any other in the world.

What was the worst job you've ever had?

Gas station attendant.

Who is/was the most influential friend or family member in your life so far and how would you describe them?

See above.

What's your favorite snack?

Cheese and crackers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS

Last edited by WWWP; 09-27-2014 at 10:29 AM.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote