Music Banter - View Single Post - How did you choose your username?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 12:30 PM   #231 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
My username comes from one of my favourite songs by Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band. I picked it because Trout Mask Replica is my favourite album and I guess that I wanted to show my avant-garde roots. There wasn't too much thought put into my username because I originally came here to promote my own music, but that passed and I'm glad that I picked a fairly good one.

I plan on getting "my smile is stuck, I cannot go back to your Frownland" as a tattoo when I can afford it.
That song is seriously great. I need to go back I that album, I dont have the computer I downloaded it on handy anymore tho.

My username actually comes from a book I was trying to write when I was like 11 or 12 and then it became my rapper name and now i've kept it because you losers have come to know me under this moniker. I might change it at some point tho
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Last edited by Surell; 10-06-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote