Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do people blame Nirvana for killing Hair Metal?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #147 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
This is an interesting thread and everything, but I read all fourteen pages only to see that Soulflower is still more or less full of herself. It's hard to debate with someone that gets lost in their own head, and has such a hard time excepting other peoples opinions of things. And this back and forth between Frownland is just embarrassing. Sir, you are far more tolerant of Soulflower than I ever will be. I cannot bring myself to actually talk to her because I just know at some point, I or someone else, will say something about something she said, she'll be caught, and the crap she's doing with you, Frownland, will start in.

It gives me a headache...

Carry on everyone. Nirvana is over rated by the way, but their music isn't too shabby either.
I get reeled in every time. Grr that goddamn ignorance and single-mindedness boils my blood.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote