Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:42 AM   #671 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I don't know what i'd do in that type of situation. I'd just give a simple hello and wave and walk off as quick as possible before they realize who I am. Although I do that when people look at me funny, even if I don't know them. I'm a weird person.
I have this guy that goes to my school and always sits besides me and talks to me even though I don't know him. I moved houses and ended up on the same street as him so kept running in to him and I knew he was interested. I was forced to chat with him and luckily got on the bus and got away. I went to the supermarket in the city, was walking to the bus station and there he is again! He revealed he was 18 hanging out with a fecking 16 year old and wanted to ditch him and come with me. His friend asked how old I was and I said 27 and it blew their minds. They thought I was 18! I said to him as he followed me that he was too young for me and he got embarrassed and went after his friend.

Now this is a situation that I hate!