Music Banter - View Single Post - [user]epoch6[/user]
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Of course a god damned Canadian is going to like Boards of Canada this god damn all, first of all it's patriotic bullsnot and secondlee

No I am playing, do not listen to that junk. I have two Boards of Canada songs favorited on my spotify. You have a very interesting taste in music, I don't usually come across someone whose primary interests are sludge and electronic but that is definitely way cool, way cooler than me especially. I love Pallbearer, and Eyehategod are pretty great too. Welcome here though! It seems like you know the forum ropes so go you, see you around, and we do have regulars, it might seem a little slow at times but people are still there and are likely still down to argue so long as there's new ways to do it.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote