Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 01:36 AM   #1046 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
it's funny, it turns out i can guess what kind of personality a person has just by looking at their face. i thought you had a violent personality and now i see that you do. it always fascinated me how people can be so violent to each other. you keep saying the world is going down the shit hole and we need to get rid of the scumbags populating it. and i apalogize in a advance for the impending insult, but to me, the world would be a better place if there were more people like me, and less like you. it's actually very easy to see how wars get started, people are angry, violent animals. you were right to say that anyone can turn into a killer given the right set of circumstances. but it's far easier for some people to kill than others. for me, it would have to be a life threatning situation to either me or someone i love, for you, i think it's enough for someone to look at you the wrong way. sadly , there are far more pople like you than me out there, just earlier today, i was crossing the street and the light was red, i had a packagge in my hands and was in a hurry so i crossed the street even though the cars had the advantage, a guy honked the horn at me and shouted something out me through the window eyeing me if i was going to respond. i am convinced that if i had said something back he would have stopped the car and started shit with me ( he had that crazed look in his eyes )......and god knows what would have happened if i did....but i had the common sense not to, i knew that no good could come of it.
Man thats pretty low. As much as rage is discredible, who are you to judge what the world would be like without other people. I agree if you're suggesting the people who are angry for no reason and start stuff for no reason. Cheeseman said he had a problem, and like millions of others, influences cause the problems. That marijuana you smoke isn't exactly healthy. Other people around you don't exactly gain any vitamins from inhaling. More people die from second hand smoke then they do from psychopaths. Why not say the world would be a better place without such consumables? Just because they are the subtle killer, doesn't mean it isn't worse, because it is. So why should the minor infringement get the major treatment?

Wars start because people attempt to be superior. Kinda like you yourself are attempting to be superior in your post, and it's that righteous attitude that is what heaves society into conflict. Hitler did it. Hussein did it. Stalin did it. Even racism; "Your black, I'm white, I am therefore better". It's rubbish and I personally loathe such hypocritical, irony filled traits. To say we would be better off with more people like A and less people like B, is hypocritical. Because if A never acclaimed such crap in the first place, we would all get along much better.