Music Banter - View Single Post - Electronica & EDM combination album club! ® (Whew!)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #143 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeHetfield James View Post
Trollheart I must ask how it is you are familiar with this artist. Surely this can't be something that you legitimately like!? This sounds like much more mellow Godflesh..

anyway, yeah this album could work...

EDIT: also I don't want you to feel burned, you do have metal month to do after all..
Well I know him from my days of TOTP, when I would slag him off as "girly" music. Then I started a section in my journal where I began to give artistes I hadn't given the time of day to, well, the time of day, and I did a triple feature on Numan. This was one of the albums I did. It wasn't at all bad in fairness. I like to, if I'm going to say music is bad, at least sample it, so I have some grounding in my comments.

I wouldn't say I liked it but if you check back in my journal (I'll get you the link if you want) I seem to remember thinking he'd come a long way from the days of Tubeway Army and albums like "Replicas" and "The Pleasure Principle".

Also, don't worry about my workload: my clones are helping me out here. Share the work, that's what I say!