Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 02:53 AM   #1047 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseman
Who or what gives you the right to evaluate what you assume a person is like just by looking at a picture. I could have said "oh Adidass, he looks like a paedophile".What exactly does a paedophile look like? It's simply! Just like you and I. You cannot catergorise everybody because as I said what happened was 10 years ago when I had a serious alcohol problem for which I have had treatment for.I haven't touched it in over 8 years.
you're right, it's wrong to assume things about a person based on how they look, but i inadvertanly do it anyway, but i didn't say anything till i found out a bit more about you and then,only then did i make my judgment about you, i think you're a man prone to violent behaviour and that's that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseman
P.s you were damn lucky not to get run over while crossing on the red.That's just plain stupidity on your part.I don't really blame the guy for honking at you because if he struck and killed you he would be up on charges and lets face it you're hardly worth going to jail for.
this is what pissed me off about the situation, even though my light was red and technically i was in the wrong, his light only turned to green when i was already half way through, now please tell me, would it have killed him to not pump up the gas when the light turned green and just waited for half a second? no, but he had to be an asshole and crank up the gas......THAT'S my problem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba
Man thats pretty low. As much as rage is discredible, who are you to judge what the world would be like without other people. I agree if you're suggesting the people who are angry for no reason and start stuff for no reason.
but that's exactly who i'm reffering to, i've run into plenty of people like that, and i'm betting you have too...
Quote:
Cheeseman said he had a problem, and like millions of others, influences cause the problems. That marijuana you smoke isn't exactly healthy. Other people around you don't exactly gain any vitamins from inhaling. More people die from second hand smoke then they do from psychopaths. Why not say the world would be a better place without such consumables? Just because they are the subtle killer, doesn't mean it isn't worse, because it is. So why should the minor infringement get the major treatment?
my statement was wishful thinking, the battle against second hand smoking is under way ( about the marijuana bullshit, i don't exactly go arround smoking it in college or in a bar, who ever is with me when i smoke it, smokes it too )
Quote:
Wars start because people attempt to be superior. Kinda like you yourself are attempting to be superior in your post, and it's that righteous attitude that is what heaves society into conflict. Hitler did it. Hussein did it. Stalin did it. Even racism; "Your black, I'm white, I am therefore better". It's rubbish and I personally loathe such hypocritical, irony filled traits. To say we would be better off with more people like A and less people like B, is hypocritical. Because if A never acclaimed such crap in the first place, we would all get along much better.
Godwin's law, you loose the argument.....
pacifism is not an attempt to be superior, my statement was a simple fact, i ask you, would you rather live in a world filled with people like mahatma ghandi or with people like charles manson? but to a certain extent you are correct, i have no buisness saying that the world would be a better place without this or that, it is how it is, and i certainly can't change it, and maybe it would be one hell of a dull world if everyone was nice to each other...but i wonder just the same....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote