Music Banter - View Single Post - Help finding ambient tracks
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Check out Jefre Cantu-Ledesma. The Garden of Forking Paths is a fantastic album.
I enjoyed this when playing D3. It's a little monotone to listen by itself but great as background music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Try this:
Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPOCH6 View Post
Secede is a fantastic solo producer that works in genres similar to this. Thick fantasy sound design with atmospheric interludes punctuated by very memorable melodic sections. His latest full length collaboration with label buddy Kettel was amazing, one of my all time favorite albums.

Secede's discography is full of gems. If you like the above link and want more go check out Tryshasla, Vega Libre, and Bye Bye Gridlock Traffic, all full length albums.
Link was muted but I did a search on my own. I enjoy the few songs I heard. Haven't got around to all of it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
would also suggest Loscil, Trentemoller, u-ziq, Solar Fields, and Deepchord Presents Echospace off the top of my head. You also might like the collab albums between Fennesz + Sakamoto. The piano in your example is similar.
Listened to "Loscil - First Narrows" full album. Solid.

Also listened to half of "Trentemoller & Smile Cat - Second Life" I assume it's called. Some of this was a little too hype but I definitely enjoyed it other parts were spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
For something more organic, give Gandalf (seriously!) a shot
Great track. It reminds me of elevator music but on a whole new level. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 10-09-2014 at 03:13 PM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote