Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Albums I have never heard
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:45 PM   #295 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

I hear you, these are definitely the P4kcore metal albums, and I am not the most well versed in metal (or really any genre to the fullest extent i could be). Leviathan honestly isn't even my favorite metal album, and I don't listen to Isis an awful lot though i do dig that album pretty solidly. I mainly listed them because they seem to have a pretty high stature for their content and influence (Isis seem to influence much great metal (well this wraps back around to mastodon honestly) and Leviathan is their most consistently praised as well as conceptually coherent album (Blood Mountain is pretty consistent but I don't think is as tight conceptually and seems to be up to more debate and does not tackle such a weighty idea)). So yeah i understand objections but i also want to see TH's tale on them so yeah.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote