Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #21357 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Default Albums You've Lent Your Ear To Today/Ought fan forum

If you guys are like me (which I'm sure you are), then you probably go through 3-4 records a day, depending on your schedule. You might go to work, spend time with your family, significant other and only listen to records at night, or the morning. You might enjoy listening to albums you're familiar with, or only records you haven't heard, or both. This thread isn't like "Last album you bought, downloaded, or listened too", just albums you've given your time too today.

I'll start.

Under Color of Official Right - Protomartyr

Fantastic post-punk outfit, and an even better album.

Sunbather - Deafheaven

The amount of genres fused into this record is astonishing. These guys are great live too.

You're Dead - Flying lotus

Very Flylo, but also a different pace for Flying Lotus, much MUCH more jazzy-ness. Intricate basslines, soaring horns, and an all around fusion of jazz, hip-hop and everything in between.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today

Last edited by Justthefacts; 01-18-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote