Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #5866 (permalink)
Pet_Sounds
Remember the underscore

Nice to see I started this thread back on track.

I mentioned a few of you earlier, but here are some more. I can't say I dislike anyone here, but I'm sure I will once I've been here another year.

DwnWthVwls is a cool guy who has settled in well. Our music tastes don't overlap much, but I enjoy it when we interact in the Lounge or General Music forums.

Josef K simply amazes me by the sheer volume of music he's listened to in 14 years. He seems level-headed and smart.

JustinJJustin seems genuinely interested in expanding his musical tastes. He needs more Beatles in his life.

Mondo Bungle is my go-to guy for psych recommendations. Sadly, I can rarely return the favour, as I'm sure he's heard everything I listen to.

Carpe Mortem is one of my favourite posters, even though our tastes don't overlap much. Seems like she's been here forever, but I can still remember telling her how to edit signature.

Trollheart: Amazing writer, relaxed guy, and one of the friendliest guys on here. Seems to get along with everyone, and welcomes newbies. Sooo glad he's back.

WhateverDude: Very cool while sober, wish he'd stay off MB while drunk.

Briks is a guy I'd hang out with IRL. 'Nuff said.