Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 03:40 PM   #1061 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
well now you're making no sense what so ever, are you saying i don't respect other peoples opinions or ignore them? why the hell do you think i started this thread?! to hear what others have to say. i think i elaborated my opinion on the death penalty and have responded to oposing opinions stating my reasons for disagreeing in a fairly civilized mannor. i never found your attitude particularly defensive, it's just normal debate attitude, and i certainly don't think i ever lost my temper and started namecalling like some fucking newbie 12 year old....i can't change my opinion on such matters becuase i'm not 12 anymore, i have fairly well though out views on life ,death and politics, i am always willing to admit i'm wrong when it comes to some facts i've misinterpreted, but nothing can change my mind about the death penalty.....
Negative, I completely agree that you wouldn't have started this without wanting to respect others opinions and realize that you do.

I meant that me and you are pretty much/as of now polar opposites on most (political) issues, and that when we hear something the other is about to say we pretty much go into it knowing we aren't going to agree with each other and are both very defensive towards each other with the argument.