Music Banter - View Single Post - Weight Lifting Help Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:37 AM   #104 (permalink)
grindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Unless you're a body builder I wouldn't worry about it too much. You can work them by curling your wrist during bicep curls. Most gyms also have a rope with a weight on one end and a handle on the other that you hold and twist to bring the weight up and down. There really aren't very many exercises that you can do to focus on just forearms, they develop naturally working other body parts.
Nah, I'm not a bodybuilder at all.
And none of the people who freak out, when there is some skinny or fat part somewhere on their body.
But I would like to work out my arms more evenly, I think that's just healthier. And of course fun.
I have problems doing wrist curls for some reason. My wrists don't exactly hurt doing it, but they feel strange and I don't want to ruin my health with this stuff.
I train at home, so there are no cables available.
At the moment I am doing pull-ups on a thickened bar, followed by reverse grip barbell curls, followed by some gripper squeezing. It's all fun, but I'm always on the lookout for something new I can try. Sure I've googled and youtubed a lot, but who knows where you might find good tips...
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote