Music Banter - View Single Post - Quizzes
Thread: Quizzes
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:55 PM   #161 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Guess you can only get to the page if you're a level four Seductress or above, like miss p!

Voyager was crap. They had crap storylines, cardboard characters nobody cared about, everything used the reset button (cough) Harry Kim RIP not RIP (cough), Janeway was an annoying bitch and it ended like ... just ended. After seven crappy seasons we got ... nothing. She ****ed up the Borg, screwed up Species 8457 or whatever, violated the PD whenever she liked but castigated anyone else who did, and the only decent thing about it was Seven and the Doctor.

Oh and for a /thread ---- Neelix!

Edit: oh and I forgot: Fair ****ing Haven???!!!!!
1. The story lines were fine. Even if it wasn't the best ST series, it was still sci fi goodness. Granted, it was a show targeted toward casual TV watchers more than hardcore Trekkies, but after Deep Space Nine it was nice to have something that wasn't so complicated.

2. The characters were fun and lovable. I liked plenty of them more than I liked a lot of major characters from other series. Tom Paris was the ****, B'Elanna was one of the strongest female characters of any ST series, how can you not love Neelix, and like you said, the Doctor and Seven of Nine were fantastic.

3. The ending was exactly what the show had been about: them finding their way home.

4. The First Contact movie was what made the Borg goofy, not Voyager.

And I haven't seen an episode of Star Trek in years, and Voyager since the show ended, so I really couldn't go in-depth about it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote