Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #21432 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

Interpol - El Pintor

i have to say....this one is actually good....almost a blend of their style from the first album with "How It Feels to Be Something On" era Sunny Day Real Estate....maybe not album of the year but a keeper for sure

Lydia Lunch & Cypress Grove - A Fistful of Desert Blues

hmmmm Lydia Lunch doing a gothic country album? YES PLEASE!!!!!!....lyrically this is ms lunch doing what she does best...which is always pleasing to my ears....the music is at times very simplistic (in a very good way), haunting, wonderful....perfect

Roma Amor - On The Wire

there really is something about the Italians and the fact that they make incredible dark cabaret music....this seems to be a step in an odd direction for them....while following their unique blend of accordion driven sultry cabaret music they've added hypnotic synth...almost creating a "darkwave" fell.....a must for wine filled evenings with the one you love(hate)

The Great Unraveling - The Great Unraveling

i just don't know how this one has passed me for so many years....very much like early Unwound and Shellac....with maybe a little bit of that wonderful 90s math rock type stuff....slowing working it's way into my top post hardcore albums
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote