Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 11:02 PM   #5954 (permalink)
bulbasaur
ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
I wanna see what I'd be
Mondo Bungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I have zero understanding of digimon. Pokemon fans and digimon fans are often divided at least when I was a loyal follower, and the former has always been my thing of choice.

But I am open to learning more.
if you're ever up to it, watching seasons 1-3 might give you all the info you'd need to get by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'm a turtle with a crown. Nuff said.
aww, numemom's cute. you can easily get a monzaemon in digimon world by using a numemom. also, you're king numemon, which makes you cooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I have no earthly idea what mine is.Did I kill the tiny thing?
andiramon's design is one of my favorites.

One of the "Deva Digimon", it is a Perfect Digimon with a form resembling the Rabbit. As a follower of the Four Holy Beasts Digimon Qinglongmon, it is the owner of a gentle spirit. It likes small things, and because it attends to them with profound tenderness, if anything appears that tries to tread on them then its personality is completely reversed, and it attacks with the Bǎo Fǔ which are its arms transformed into razor-sharp axes. Once it loses its temper and spins it doesn't calm down until the opponent's figure is no more. Its Special Move is spinning on its own axis like a tornado, cutting anything surrounding it with the Bǎo Fǔ on both hands (Asipatravana).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJJustin View Post
The day I get my own Pokemon from Bulby, is the day I know I am truly accepted on this forum.
do you actually mean pokemon? you should try to get on ninetale's radar for that. he has a wonderful topic for it here.

JustinJJustin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
Thanks, Bulba! I got a cute one. Briks = happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
sounds about right, much Love bulba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Sweet, i got a cool one.

thnx bulbasaur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
That post was ingenious. I had a good chuckle with all of them. Even though I am not familiar them like what their characteristics are like. I thought the visuals of them somehow fitted perfectly with the personality of the corresponding MB members. I thought mine looked pretty cool. I like his description and I have blond hair like Leomon too. Thanks.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥