Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #5981 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
Become a plugger. Problem solved.
Um, let me think about that. No. Thanks. No interest, to say nothing of time. Has there suddenly been twelve extra hours added to the day? Really? Call me when they add another twenty-four...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
Thanks, so far from being on here which I can really only do steadily on the weekends due to school and the such, I can say that you, Pet_Sounds, Grundy, DwnWthVwls, Whatever Dude, and Trollheart are my favorite members right now. But to be fair I don't know everybody very well yet and you all seem very nice.
Hey thanks man! (Can you drink beer at 15? Anyone got a lemonade icon?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Agreed. Please Troll, join us in plug some time. It's nice to get new music and faces in there.
See above. And below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Dude, he's never gonna join Plug. He probably has no desire to listen to 90% of the music being played in there. Besides, there's no way I could resist the urge to torture him in there. And he knows it.
This guy gets it. Plus I need to spend as much time as possible writing arguments about why Voyager was such an embarrassment to the Trek universe/franchise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Ugh, blonde moment. I blame tiredness. Who do you think is my rival?