Music Banter - View Single Post - Time & Place
Thread: Time & Place
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #53 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
So, out of curiosity, what are your track order issues with NotB? I definitely think "Hallowed Be Thy Name" is the best choice of a song to close with, but I think "Invaders" is a pretty weak way to start the album.
"Invaders" is a poor choice as an album opener and should be buried away later on the album. "Gangland" was written with with Paul Di'Anno in mind and should've never been included on the album. The classic "Children of the Damned" comes a bit too early on the album for my liking and the spare track "Total Eclipse" should've been included on the album, as it's better than "Invaders" "Gangland" and "The Prisoner". Overall the album feels like a randomizer has been used to select the track order.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote