Music Banter - View Single Post - Gavin Rossdale - Kurt Cobain
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 03:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Is this some kind of joke? Because Bush are one of the worst bands to have ever come out of the UK. Calling them a second rate Nirvana rip-off is being too kind really, as I've always seen them worse than that.

Only the most casual music listener would reach the above conclusion. A large number of grunge bands sounded quite different to one another. Bush are one of the few to sound like Nirvana.
I'm hardly a casual music listener. I don't need to convince you of that, but don't be one of those people that base someones taste in music around one artist or band that person happens to like.

You're talking like Bush are one of the worst bands in the history of music, which is hardly the case and they're also far from the worst band out of the UK. You could do much worse.

It's your opinion on them, I respect that. But I just don't agree with it. Did I mention I really like their new album Man On The Run? Hang me for saying it, I don't care.

@ Chula

Nirvana are an important band, I don't disagree there. But they're over-hyped, especially now.

Last edited by CoNtrivedNiHilism; 10-19-2014 at 03:11 AM.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote