Music Banter - View Single Post - 5 things every newbie needs to know?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Everyone is really nice. Most can be opinionated at times but there is seldom any real animosity towards one another.

Lots of joking and trolling between certain members, always in good fun. Don't take it to heart or get offended (especially if you don't know the context).

I felt the same way a few months back when I first joined but I feel like this is a community where you get out of it whatever you put into it. I still don't know a lot of the inside jokes and stuff but I never feel left out. If your confused just ask.

Plug is an excellent place to get to know certain members and share music. Be prepared to hear a wide variety of music, if that's not your thing than you should probably stick to the music forums of choice.

Visit the journals! Many members put in a lot of time and effort to create them and they are an excellent resource for general music knowledge, history, and finding new albums.

If you want to get to know everyone the lounge is where all the "cool kids" hang out. There are a lot of people here that I hardly know because they aren't active outside of the music section. If your just here for music than the lounge is probably not for you. Lots of shenanigans.

Don't be a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 10-19-2014 at 11:43 AM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote