Music Banter - View Single Post - Gavin Rossdale - Kurt Cobain
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Casual music listener was used as a generalisation, I'm sure there are going to be some serious listeners that like Bush as well.

You're the one who started the thread looking for opinions, but it just so happens that nearly everybody here either thinks that Bush are pretty woeful or haven't even heard of them. So there's no need to sound surprised now when members make negative opinions about the band.

Everybody knows this, so it doesn't need to be said. Every huge artist that died young from Morrison to Hendrix gets treated the same way and is over-hyped in some manner.
Well, I have never been surprised to see so many here dislike Bush. I just expected maybe a few to share my opinion. I'm fine with anyone here that have expressed there dislike in the band. Right now I sort of have a problem with you, simply because you're coming off real smug with how you're talking to me. It may all be that old issue with how reading text from someone is misinterpreted as negative or condescending, which is what you're sounding like to toward me. If I'm wrong about any of that, I apologize.

As for the matter of not saying things that everybody knows, I don't agree at all. If I want to express something that is common knowledge. I will do so. If you got a problem with that, well, you're just being silly.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote