Music Banter - View Single Post - Gavin Rossdale - Kurt Cobain
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Well, I have never been surprised to see so many here dislike Bush. I just expected maybe a few to share my opinion.
Music forums like a lot of forums are quite specialized in that they’ll attract hardcore listeners who have listened to a huge and wide variety of music and between all of these listeners they’ve more of less covered everything out there and will usually disagree on what’s good etc. But one thing that they usually do have in common is what’s bad. Most serious listeners will agree that bands like Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, Creed and a band like Bush are crap bands that should be avoided, but that’s not to say that some serious music listeners won’t enjoy them. So you may dig out some Bush fans on here but don’t expect them to be flooding the thread.

Quote:
I'm fine with anyone here that have expressed there dislike in the band. Right now I sort of have a problem with you, simply because you're coming off real smug with how you're talking to me. It may all be that old issue with how reading text from someone is misinterpreted as negative or condescending, which is what you're sounding like to toward me. If I'm wrong about any of that, I apologize.
I am smug when it comes to music, you’ll find that on a lot of forums, just never take it personally.

Quote:
As for the matter of not saying things that everybody knows, I don't agree at all. If I want to express something that is common knowledge. I will do so. If you got a problem with that, well, you're just being silly.
Sure you can do it, but it won’t work as evidence in court as everybody knows it already.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote