Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #10436 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That's like saying that if he doesn't like the same pizza toppings then you should break up.
Anchovies would be a relationship killer for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
First of all people might not like something at first but then get into it.
And if you are not extremely vanilla or all about one specific fetish and then also really lucky, then you most likely never find someone who is 100% on board with you sexually.
Relationships are about compromise. There are deal breakers, but one should focus on the similarities, not on the differences.
I think it's best to be open about sexual desires from the beginning and let the proverbial chips fall where they may. I could never enter into a relationship with someone who wasn't sexually compatible with me in the hope that they might get into a particular fetish or kink at some point in the future. Life is just too damn short and sexual fulfillment is too important to me to compromise on that aspect of a relationship.

I've known far too many sexually frustrated men and women who go outside their relationships to get what they don't get at home. It seems to me that they might have been much happier if they had just taken the time and effort to seek out someone who was sexually compatible with them in the first place.

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote