Music Banter - View Single Post - University is messed up (in my opinion)
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
RL Clown
Music Addict

Default University is messed up (in my opinion)

I think that education is extremely important, but I think that the University system is corrupt.

I studied my brains off for a math test. I expected a very high grade, but I ended up with a marginal pass. Back in high school, if I studied really hard for a test, I would end up with a very high grade.

I have another complaint... My friend would like to study business, but the University is forcing him to perform extremely well in mathematics. My friend dislikes math. Mathematics is not relevant to business. Let's be honest. Business students don't use a lot of math. If the University told him that he had to perform extremely well in a business course, now THAT would make a lot more sense...

Freedom of speech... University is turning students into robots (caffeine-addicts). Society has been fooled into believing that University is the only direction towards success in life.

But Bill Gates dropped out of University and he is very successful. I can't believe that University is actually getting my tuition fees. I'm pissed off. I sound stoned right now. But according to my experience, University really does suck.

If you think that exams can measure a student's capabilities, I invite you to read this:

are examinations a fair way of testing our knowledge? | Debatewise Where great minds differ
RL Clown is offline   Reply With Quote