Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Read This, You're Fat!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 02:16 AM   #44 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
actually funny story about that. some friends of our family have two kids. now, this family is pretty damn well off, but it's all because the parents started their own business from the ground, and just worked their a**es off to get where they are. Their youngest child, the boy, is pretty much a parents dream. smart, polite, tons of friends, active in sports, never asks for anything and is really grateful for what he gets. Their daughter, to put it bluntly, is a spoiled brat. now, her parents pay for everything, clothes food, spending money to go out with her friends, everything. Shes 17, and throws temper tantrums because her parents wont buy her $400 pairs of jeans. her parents told her that if she wanted clothes that expensive, she could get a job. Her dad offered her $12 an hour to sit in his office and answer phones. thats it. she turned it down because it was "boring". then she got a job at a clothing store in the mall and bit*hed endlessly about it, quit 2 weeks later, and continued to throw tantrums about how her parents dont buy her stuff. Same parents, treat both kids the same, one turned out to be a spoiled brat, so no, its not always the parents' fault.
I absolutely hate useless girls like that! There was a programme on telly that I missed tonight unfortunitely (as I wanted to laugh at her) about a 16 year-old girl spoilt and rich as hell, throwing massive wobblys about everything, "It's my dress!", "It's my party", "my mum cancelled my credit card this is so not fair!".

I think there should be rehab for spoilt ****s. Jibber I see how you mean but they still could of been harder on her, and stopped giving in to her tantrums. If you always get what you want, then you don't expect any less, no matter who from. I say send them to india and see all the people in poverty.