Music Banter - View Single Post - ebola
Thread: ebola
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:44 PM   #79 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I am definitely all for leaving third world countries alone...till their diseased savages start tickling the borders of civilization. Then something needs to be done to save our enlightened, intelligent brethren.

Sorry for the cruelty, but I ****in hate that people are always jumping to 'help' third world countries. Let them develop on their ****in own and save that money for the space race. Honestly, that should be every civilized, intelligent society's main priority IMO. Better spaceships and better understanding of the cosmos. For the species.
David Hicks would say you should take all the money invested in all the militaries around the world, take that money, feed and clothe all the homeless people in the world with that money and resources, THEN we go to space.

I have to say, it's a whole hell of a ****ing lot better than your messed up bull**** I'll tell you that.

Sorry, that's just my honest opinion. If we can go to space, I'm sure we can help one of the most impoverished countries in the world adapt to the 21st century.
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote