Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask The Next Person A Question Game
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 01:05 PM   #402 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Oh, good question. A crisp autumn morning. Good coffee, a good book (or several good books) for an hour or two. Maybe a long walk after that with a family member and the dogs. Shower, get dressed, do whatever. Home made lunch, probably an over elaborate sandwich and some hummus. Probably watch something funny and stupid on Netflix while I eat. Laugh. Enjoy. Clean up. Meet a friend (or two, or three, or more) out and about. Sit down at a coffee place and catch up. Talk about life, art, philosophy, religion, music, sex. The important things. Go from there on an adventure- whether that be trolling around town at different shops, to the mall to find some shoes or a sweater or something, to one of our places to jam (most of my friends are musicians)- anything really, anything to keep it going. Maybe end up getting dinner with them. Say goodbye. Come home. Grab something sweet to satisfy that after-dinner urge. Chill on the computer for a bit. Watch a movie. Read. Sleep. Listen to lots and lots of music through all of this.

I'm boring, but this is my ideal day.

If you could pick one album as your "album that changed your life the most," what would it be and why?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote