Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 08:12 PM   #6022 (permalink)
Key

Haven't done one in a little while:

DwnWthVwls: Super cool guy, love finding him in the forums and talking to him, same goes for Pet Sounds and Whatever Dude. I can see myself sitting in a club or bar and just having a few beers and talking to these guys. Very laid back.

The Batlord: Still one of my favorite members here, along with Trollheart. Both have a great sense of humor and discussing music with them is always a good time. Always looking for bands they are discussing because 99% of the time, it's good ****.

Chula Vista: This guy is awesome. He came out of nowhere and instantly fit in with the rest of the people here. Very nice to see people coming here and just straight up chilling with the rest of us, it makes for good and easy conversation. Also very laid back and knows his music.

Neapolitan: It takes a while, but you've got a pretty good sense of humor. As well as Janszoon. Both guys know a thing or two about when to pull a silly or properly placed one liner and make it work.

Briks: I talk to you every now and again, but I enjoy your posts fully, and always look forward to hearing from you on a variety of topics.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, but I probably did. I may edit if I remember some people to include.