Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Awards 2014: Phase 1 - Discussion / Categories
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I think there should be two avatar categories

The most artsy/coolest looking avatar.
The most ironic/funny avatar.

Not to glorify the former members who behaved trollishly and got prema-banned for it, we should lock in The Batlord for Biggest Troll of the Year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
That's why I said "best" troll. There are definitely some members who know how and when to troll without ruining threads, as opposed to Batlord's sh*t-talk/sarcasm which is just part of his personality. Not discrediting him for the award though, he has done his fair share of "good" trolling since I've been here.
To be honest, I think the category of Biggest/Best Troll can't be won through a popularity contest (which my winning would clearly be). Any troll worth being called a troll has been banned. So, as far as I'm concerned Dirty/butthead is the only real contestant this year.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote