Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Awards 2014: Phase 1 - Discussion / Categories
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #57 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

If you read my description of troll you would quickly realize I didn't mean the idiots who've been banned. I was thinking more along the lines of members like you, Nea, Janz, etc who insert witty humor at the appropriate time which somehow enhances the thread while being completely off topic. If you have a better word than troll for that by all means use it.

Urban do you seriously get upset if people talk about him? I've never heard anyone say anything positive about him and you react as if he's getting applauded. Present and past controversy is bound to create some discussion from time to time, no sense getting pissy over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Valid point, but the converse would be: lets get more people in plug. I think its one of the best things we've done as a site in a long time. its about music, we all get to hear stuff we haven't before, and you know the music preferences of the people you're talking to.

In some way, to me, plug is more to the point of the site than the site itself.
Plugging with people is way better than the forums, I wish more people would hop in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote