Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 07:21 AM   #5498 (permalink)
simplephysics
you know what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I drunkenly accepted an adderall last night and decided to try it this morning with the intention of writing music all day. i didnt like where anything was going with that so it didn't last very long but i did get extremely intense and focused and played some games for a long while, so i can see why it would help you study, except i really couldnt sit still so honestly i dont know about that. the physical effects were really unpleasant though, i've been dehydrated as all hell all day and no amount of water will change that, and as a result of that i've been going to bathroom to pee every 15 minutes or so for the past 7 hours. i also didn't want to eat at all which was probably just making everything else worse. i'm mostly back to normal now but still very dehydrated and hyper. glad i know how it feels now but i really didnt enjoy it much
Adderall is my my favorite drug to abuse, but it can be hard to get my hands on any since high school. When I do have it, I tend to binge out a bit and will take like 2-3 20 milligrams a day until I run out. Part of that is to avoid that awful come down experience, part is to keep the productivity going. Mostly I just go into a cleaning frenzy. Good for the apartment, but bad for the health.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote